Location: The OC
PAX: Anchor, Chickie, Polo, Power
lunge and reach
hip hinge and squat
1) PAX Circle Up and get in high pushup position. First PAX Grabs the Die.
2) PAX throws the Die up high. All PAX try to get 1 Plank Jack (or whatever the current count is at) in before the die's second bounce.
3) Die passes to next Pax.
4) If all throwing PAX are Successful, all PAX go up in Plank Jack Count by 1. (first round, everyone is on "1s", working their way up through 2s, 3s, etc...)
5) If the Throwing PAX is Unsuccessful (Called a MISS), all PAX do the exercise the die landed on.
6) Counts go up, and MISSES tend to start occurring around 4s/5s.
7) If you are not the Throwing PAX, there is no penalty for not getting the prescribed count of Jacks in.
8) Game continues until a full round of MISSES occurs, at which point the game resets.
This game takes about 3 minutes X number of PAX involved. We used progressively more difficult dies each time we reset.
hip flexor stretch
lower back stretch
standing forward bend
I totally forgot to do Countorama and Nameorama. COT was don't forget to have some fun in your day to day life. We closed in prayer, especially for the Drennan family.