PAX: Anchor, Chickie, Goggles, Power
Welcome / Disclaimer
Warm-up: 10 each In Cadence- Huggies Windmills Jumping jacks Pulse squats 10 each In Cadence- Huggies, Windmills, Jumping jacks, Pulse squats
The Thang: 10 rounds of flipping a coin to determine your exercise. 3 minutes per round. 25 reps per exercise. Repeat flipping the coin and performing the heads or tails exercise until the timer goes off.
1. Heads-Jump squats, Tails-calf raises
2. Heads-High knees, Tails-Star Jacks
3. Heads-Merkins, Tails-Overhead press
4. Heads-Crunches, Tails-Russian twists
5. Heads-Lunges, Tails-Sumo squats
6. Heads-Mountain climbers, Tails-Skaters
7. Heads-Lateral raise, Tails-Dead lift
8. Heads-Bicycles, Tails-Plank with shoulder tap
9. Heads-Skull crushers, Tails-Inchworms
10. Heads-Buttkickers, Tails-Donkey kicks
-Take a mosey.
-Stretch on your own.
COT (Circle of Trust): quotes from Jim Rohn: "Everyone must choose one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret." " Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment." As we near the end of January, let's remain disciplined & stick with the goals we set for ourselves at the beginning of the year.