PAX: Anchor, Chickie, Wildcat, 2.0 Woof
Welcome / Disclaimer
Warm-up: 10 each In Cadence- Huggies Windmills Jumping jacks Pulse squats
The Thang: 10 rounds of flipping a coin to determine your exercise. 3-4 minutes per round. 20 reps per exercise (flip 2 coins-if both are heads, do that exercise, if both are tails, do that exercise, if you get 1 heads and 1 tails, run to the end of the parking lot and back). Repeat flipping the coin and performing the heads or tails exercise or running until the timer goes off.
1. Heads-Jump squats, Tails-calf raises
2. Heads-High knees, Tails-Star Jacks
3. Heads-Merkins, Tails-Overhead press
4. Heads-Crunches, Tails-Russian twists
5. Heads-Lunges, Tails-Sumo squats
6. Heads-Mountain climbers, Tails-Skaters
7. Heads-Lateral raise, Tails-Dead lift
8. Heads-Bicycles, Tails-Plank with shoulder tap
9. Heads-Skull crushers, Tails-Inchworms
10. Heads-Buttkickers, Tails-Donkey kicks
-Stretch on your own.
Count-O-Rama: 3 pax + one 2.0
COT (Circle of Trust):
A comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing grows there.